Saturday, August 4, 2012

Gross Miscalculation

Just a heads up, this is not going to really affect you all, but I'm just gonna go out there and say that the previous numbers for sales are much lower than I thought they were. My bank account itself isn't red anymore since I've gotten the first sets of orders, but here is the problem with an earlier post I made...

I have only sold 30 sets of pins instead of the 40 I'd said. That's a pretty huge difference considering 10 sets= $160+ shipping costs. I know I've said it before, but I can't stress the fact that I need to get rid of these pins. I don't want these haunting my room for a year or two. Don't forget to tell your friends about the pins; I need to unload these things asap. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

  1. I'm trying to convince as many bros as possible to buy em, Here's hopeing we get enough people to buy em from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hope is that I'll have at least 50-60 sets ordered before the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't do anything now, but when I get more money, I might take another set off your hands.

    My friends aren't fans of Strike Witches. To be rather honest, neither am I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So currently none of the pins have been shipped yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of the pins have been shipped to me yet. I'm going to be shipping them as soon as they show up. I've been told they should end up arriving around the 10th, so I'm expecting them either then or the following Monday/Tuesday. You can expect them at the least to arrive by the end of the month if you live in the 48 contiguous states.

      Delete
  5. http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1985/c12k0661320.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you by chance still have some Orussia pins?

    ReplyDelete