Monday, August 6, 2012

Well, it's finally here. I've gotten final images of the pins from the factory head through the administrator and shipping will start on Monday for registered members of LAWL:I. Not really much else to say other than that I'm really excited for when they come in the mail. I'll be in New York City during the days they arrive, but I'll be sure to have someone at my house to wait for the packages. Thanks a lot for everyone who has contributed so far. I hope seeing the final product will convince more people to contribute.

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick update from New York, I will be starting on shipping processes on Saturday night, given my brother receives the package for me while I'm gone. I am unable to post an update outside of the comment box for now, but I'll update when I get word from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzah! My package arrived and my brother signed for it yesterday. Good shit!

    ReplyDelete