Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My "Day Off" Update

Figured I'd post for the sake of posting today. Here's how the orders are, and have been, working:
1. You send me an email saying you want the pins
2. I put it on my spread-sheet
3. Your order is preserved unless someone pays for the last available set of pins

Part 3 hasn't been used yet because we are at 50 total sets being one of the two: Sold/Paid-for or Incomplete Sets (which I don't like having.) Since the initial rush is gone, the remaining orders won't be coming in droves like I'd hope they would. I'm going to be keeping a couple of sets for myself, but that leaves 43-46 sets available for order. The first 50 are already paid up, but I'm still running red. Hope to see more emails soon.

Also, hop on vent and we can chat. I'm here for most of the day.

If you're thinking of ordering pins and would like to secure your pins, please send me an email at Supermikan@hotmail.com
I'm looking forward to getting this out and distributed as soon as possible after I get them. If I can get most of them mailed out within the first week of having them, even better.

Just a little something that I got in the mail today...

5 comments:

  1. Man, I'd order more, but I am dead broke from buying all this strikewitches stuff earlier this summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Buying plushes
    >2012

    None of those were Caster, Panzer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should get a job before spending money on these types of things but they're so cool. Also

    Kuroko > Misaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Implying I only bought Plushies
    >Implying I don't have 20 bux to ship something to a faggot

    ReplyDelete
  5. >20 bux
    >Living in Canada

    What's it like not being free?

    ReplyDelete