Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Not Delivery, it's Pins

Well, it looks like the first package arrived yesterday and on the previous blog-post's comments there are pictures from the fine gentleman that got them. I'm looking forward to reviews and some recommendations to other people who may be interested.  I'm glad they're being met with such a great response so far.

Currently, I have about 50 sets left and I'm going to obviously want them out of my house asap, so any referrals would be great.

Here's a review:

The coating on the faces is clear as a bell, they stand up perfectly on their own making great display pieces wherever you put them. I collect pins, so they will remain on a pin board until I have a reason to take one out on the town, so I can't way much about the clasps they came with. The design really makes the emblems pop out with the silver/gold lining on some of them. The only thing I was worried about was the glitter sections, but those turned out fantastic as well, very even coating and does not distract from the rest of the design. These are truly something I was glad I put my money forward for. I can't wait to have an excuse to wear one.


Mikey James wrote:
The pins arrived very quickly. They are much bigger than I had anticipated and the glitter effect is fantastic. The gold and silver compliment the colors of the pins nicely. I know Karlsland and Orussia and Liberion are really popular, but the Britannia pin is my favorite, the yellow and blue and gold just looks perfect, and it will be one I plan on wearing regularly (Lynne is my favorite too, so...). I will be displaying these among their corresponding figures of each witch on my shelf as well. Thank you again for taking up this project and offering some badass pins for SW fans everywhere.


Here's some pictures




3 comments:

  1. They just arrived today; they're quite good! Thanks, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post this yesterday but I wanted to take some decent pics first. Alas I'm no photographer, the pics uploaded by the other Anon are a great indication to go by. I can't say what the other Anon, who really knows his stuff, hasn't already said, they're perfect. The clasps themselves are really strong and sturdy, you won't have to worry about the pins falling off when you're on the field and the color is spot on. Overall this was money well spent. Thank you GB 10/10 will buy again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete