Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stock

Okay, so I've only got 240 pins ordered. I'm looking forward to seeing them in person and I hope you guys like the pictures I take when they arrive around the 10th. I'm pretty anxious because I'm hoping that a lot of people on the fence about them like what they see. They're supposed to be the highest quality that the company makes and according to what the dude said, they're jewelry-like in appearance due to the glassing-effect that the furnace gives the coloring materials. Considering you could buy a plastic pin with a picture of some characters for about $10 versus getting a set of these pins at $21 after shipping, I'm confident that not only the quality, but the cost is effective to you guys.

Unfortunately, there's really not that much to talk about other than telling your friends about the pins, which I've already pounded pretty hard. Kinda interested in seeing how many people are in the blog now.

So really, this post is just a status update about how there isn't an update to give status on.

In other-news, I'd like to take this time to acknowledge a chan-board that is pretty much dedicated to SW. There's a small number of posters in the board, but it's pretty nice.
Helma.us is a pretty quaint little board and I hope you guys like it so far as much as I do. Owner's pretty chill and I just posted a ventrilo link. I won't be on Vent until around 5-6PM PST, but I believe there should be one person there that I know. Feel free to hop on. Keep the window open and see if someone shows up. Meet some dudes. Talk about witches... You know... Like not-shutins... normal people... friends!

Texas2.MaxFrag.net 
4126

No comments:

Post a Comment