Monday, July 23, 2012

キターーーー(/゚Д゚)/ーーーー










Hopefully we can get this whole thing sorted out within the week and start taking pre-orders over the weekend. I'm going to be talking with him about shipping and all of that stuff, so we'll have everything ready to start on Friday afternoon if everything goes great this week. I do not have the funds to purchase them straight up and wait for money, so we're going to have to do this the way of the other /a/-projects.

The only news on shipping I have is that it can not be sent directly to you guys from the factory. 

I'm off to work for the day, so I'll be back to talk about what I've found out from our pin-company. Remember that boxes aren't really great quality and you'd probably have a better time finding a display case somewhere online for the cost it will take to ship the boxes with your orders.

6 comments:

  1. I prefer the silver pin, gold is tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I have one person who is posting. Thanks for your input. I need to collect an Email list so that I can contact everyone about the pins and finalize stuff since no one is posting on the blog. Send an email to SuperMikan@hotmail.com and I'll start working things out with you guys tonight. Like I've said, it would be cheaper to mail just the pins and find a display case for the set than to mail the boxes with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kotters, the gold doesn't fit, Silver is the way to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too late but yeah silver looks the best, gold is a little awkward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silver is definitely the way to go with that color combination. Thanks for making this pin set a reality. I'm letting all of my friends who are even remotely interested in the show about this set. This is going to make an awesome addition to my Airsoft gear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels good to know somebody will actually be making use of the pins.
      カカ

      Delete