Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Review (Order Details)

Finals (all art is done by the artist at All About Pins):
Last edited: 9/4/12
FINAL VERSIONS:

Fuso/Japan
 Liberion/America
 Orussia/Mother-Russia
 Britannia/Great Britain
 Republik de Galia/France
 Romagna/Italy
 Suomus/Finland
 Karlsland/Germany

Okay, so we're going through this whole thing at a break-neck pace and I know a few people are still a bit sketchy about giving /a/non your money, but in order to get these on the road, I need to take orders today for membership to our super-sekrit club that will use these pins for membership badges. As I said before, the cost will be $16 plus shipping for a full set. I'm confident we won't sell out, so I CAN take a few extra orders of whatever badges you want, though remember that ordering extra may incur extra cost along with the +$2 since shipping will go up inevitably. I'll be keeping tabs on who pays, so it's not like you can just say you ordered membership badges and you'll get into the club.

Just in case, to protect my own money, I'll be using a $5 shipping cost for Domestic and $10 for international.

Since I'll be taking extra, I'm making it easier in the long-run so that we don't have to calculate for extra's of any specific pin. If your order surpasses the $5/$10 allocated shipping (which it hopefully shouldn't,) I'll ask for more money to cover it. However, I'll be leaving that to you to do and I will not pursue you past it.

Each pin is $2 and all items are shipped in the shipping cost. Easy math people.
Pins are ordered in sets and anything outside of a set is charged separately.



I'd prefer to have full-sets being transferred, but if you want extras, I won't deny you the right to ask them of me.

A few Reviews:


The coating on the faces is clear as a bell, they stand up perfectly on their own making great display pieces wherever you put them. I collect pins, so they will remain on a pin board until I have a reason to take one out on the town, so I can't way much about the clasps they came with. The design really makes the emblems pop out with the silver/gold lining on some of them. The only thing I was worried about was the glitter sections, but those turned out fantastic as well, very even coating and does not distract from the rest of the design. These are truly something I was glad I put my money forward for. I can't wait to have an excuse to wear one.


Mikey James wrote:

The pins arrived very quickly. They are much bigger than I had anticipated and the glitter effect is fantastic. The gold and silver compliment the colors of the pins nicely. I know Karlsland and Orussia and Liberion are really popular, but the Britannia pin is my favorite, the yellow and blue and gold just looks perfect, and it will be one I plan on wearing regularly (Lynne is my favorite too, so...). I will be displaying these among their corresponding figures of each witch on my shelf as well. Thank you again for taking up this project and offering some badass pins for SW fans everywhere.

Directions

Here is my email address for PayPal use.
garrettleeblank@hotmail.com
Send money as Personal/Gift

Email me (Supermikan@hotmail.com) with the
1. Screenshot of Transaction Details with the Date and Time of the transaction visible
2. Your order (the pins you want (keep in mind extras are going to now cost $0.75 extra unless they are Romagna pins since there are so many orders that they'll make me stuck with Romagna pins for years to come))
3. Your address... This is kind of important, don't you think?
4. Maybe a phone number so that I may talk to you over the phone about the orders. Think of it as another way you can keep me responsible for doing my job as mediator and footwork of the operation. I'll call after I send the packages to make sure you received your order.
5. Any notes you want to make. (Boxes are going to be hell... Just find one yourself ;_;)

I hope you will all take my honest word that I do not intend to take the money and run. On the off-chance that you have a problem, PayPal has a protection against these issues and you can take it up with them.

Reference:

This fee will be effective in any scenario unless you use PayPal money/direct transfer.

5 comments:

  1. Well, my payment is away.

    I need to stop giving money to internet strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, but I did get my accelerator shirt from the last /a/dventure, so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to rough up some internet buddies, money soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do want a full set. I hope you get more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely interested in a set of these

    ReplyDelete