Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Succeeding

Hello beautiful people. I'm paying for the pins this morning. Found out last night that taking money out of PayPal and into my bank account takes a bit longer than the transfers... 3-4 days. However, I know you want the pins ASAP so I'm going to pull the limit out on my credit card and we'll work it out from there. I should have my paycheck before it comes to time to pay the bills, so it doesn't matter that much. Still taking pre-orders and I don't think we're going to have a problem of selling out. We have gotten 150 units pre-ordered and we still have a long way to go. If you have any friends who might want a set or two, feel free to invite them to the party. If you want to combine shipping with a friend, I can do that for sure as long as the order doesn't get too ridiculously big (like a 100 pins.)

I'm dividing the orders into groups and I will keep tabs on each group thoroughly. I'll try to get international orders out as soon as possible since those will take a bit longer to arrive. So far we're looking at them arriving around the 13th of August and I'll have them shipped out before the end of August, but we're hoping that's the case. Thanks so far to all of the people entrusting me with their money. It's turning out great so far.

I'll be out of contact for the next 10-15 hours and any pre-orders made in the next 24 hours will be added to my spread-sheet when I get to my family's timeshare. Hope you guys have a wonderful day.

Status: Paid For

By the way, there's one last thing I need to add. All people ordering these pins is not buying the pins themselves (though they are included. Don't think I am going to pull a fast one on you.) They are paying initiation dues for the group "League Advocating Witch Loyalty: Incognito" or LAWLI for short. The pins are simply badges of membership that show your rank (a full set shows you are a full-member, extras are... symbols of your loyalty to the cause.) Any questions? No? Good.

5 comments:

  1. Hello everyone,
    I'm running into a bit of extra costs I was expecting and there are some complications. After today ends at 12 AM PST, orders will not have the excess shipping money returned. All who order before the end of the day are fine, but I'm already going red. Thank you for your understandings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A minor sacrifice for the greater good.

      Delete
  2. I've emailed you twice without response, so I'll try asking here instead. You cool with receiving Paypal payments the normal way instead of as gift so long as some extra for the fee is included?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure. I guess the emails are still going to my Junk mail. I'm on the road now, but I'll confirm that everyone's balances for their orders are at zero within 48 hours of the payments being received.

    ReplyDelete