Thursday, July 26, 2012

Glorious Commonwealth

I NEED PEOPLE TO ORDER EXTRAS OF ROMAGNA! ;_; I don't want 30 extras because everyone is buying extras of Liberion, Orussia, Suomus, and Karlsland.

I've been settling in down here in Newport Beach, California with my parents and I'm glad to see how well the orders have been going. I couldn't be happier with the amount of people who responded after opening up the flood-gates on PayPal. Right now we have about 175 units sold (~20 sets and a bunch of extra orders.) I must say though that I'm positive some people are hanging on until the first people get their orders filled. I'm hoping that everyone doing so will be pleased with the final product. However, I must stress that I'd like to get these out of the corner in my room as soon as possible. That being said, if you're thinking about getting a set, but have not gotten around to paying for it or are waiting on the final product, please go ahead and send me an email at SuperMikan@hotmail.com with the Subject: Pinz, Glorious Pinz. Kind of a weird request, but I want to be able to quantify the number of people who are going to be ordering once you see them. I'll post pictures the day they show up.

So how about a couple of pictures to go with the blog update?
Special thanks to whoever did this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment