Friday, July 20, 2012

Boxes?

So there's been quite a few people asking about boxes for the pins. Unfortunately, $3 a pin will not get boxes. Believe it or not, boxes would cost extra money, and it would depend on exactly what kind of feel you would want for your boxes. It's not that I can't do it, but if someone is dedicated enough to find a good way to package these pins for cheap, I'll look into adding that to the list. For those who will not care, the process of paying and sending will be pretty standard.

To be honest, if I'd do something for the way of boxes, they won't be more than a small box like this:
http://usbox.com/Boxes/2-Piece-Set-Up-Jewelry-Box-Cotton-Insert/1LV-P-X/

I'll have to look into it, but I believe it will cost more to mail these as well, considering the size will increase. Anyone who would like to go through the whole situation and figure it out for themselves how to get that shit working, be my guest and I'll look over it.

For my friends that are out of the USA, I would like to remind you that you're going to have to pay for shipping as well. I've never really shipped anything before, but I'm learning a lot about stuff, so feel free to teach me the ways of interstate mailing. I should have gone to bed 2 hours ago, but I've been doing a lot of research on this project.

I sent the email to the pin company and they will get it this morning. They are on Eastern time since they're in Florida, so I hope they can have them done for me by the time I leave for work. If they do, I'll post them on here and you can all look at them during the day. Assuming they do, I'd like you all to leave your comments about them so I can try putting some weight into them fine-tuning the proofs before they make a first batch.

Tonight (the 20th) I will be working out payment plans and we will hopefully have a final version ready going into the weekend so that we can have some real planning going on. Just remember that boxes are gonna cost more than just the cost of the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment