Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Small Change

Because of a bit of unexpected dues on my own side, my financial adviser has told me that I am going to run deep in the red if I keep to the previously stated plans of returning unused shipping. For that reason, after 12AM PST tonight, all orders made will not have their unused shipping costs returned. In the end, each order is STILL cheaper than the original estimate, so I hope no one is put off from ordering "membership" due to this change. I'll be sending confirmation emails within 48 hours to say that I've received payment. If you do not get a confirmation notice, send me an email to Garrettleeblank@hotmail.com and I'll fix that.

For those wondering about the phone numbers, I'm planning to utilize them as a way of confirming that you got your packages near the end of the month.

I'd like to further thank all of you who have already contributed. My spread sheet is coming along nicely and I'm hoping to see everyone enjoy the final product of these contributions to the commonwealth of LAWL:I.

No comments:

Post a Comment